Thinking about replacing or upgrading your water heater? Talk to us first!
We want to be your number one choice when it comes to choosing a new gas or electric, tank or tankless water heater.
We rent and service high-efficiency, premium water heaters from top suppliers. Our products are energy-efficient, safe, available in tank and tankless options – all at competitive rental rates.
No one else offers our commitment to customer service.
- Free Installation1
- 24/7 priority response service
- Energy efficient tanks
- No charge service calls
- No charge replacement parts
- No charge rental tank replacement2, and
- A transferable rental agreement.
1 Some conditions may apply to meet safety code requirements.
2 If needed.
What Makes Us Different
We stand behind our products and offer you the best customer support available. Talk to us first! Before you replace or upgrade your water heater.
At times, you may receive unsolicited phone calls or salespeople at your door selling a wide range of products. Recently there has been an increase in unsolicited sales of water heaters. Because of our commitment to customer service, we want to give you tips on what to consider should you receive an unsolicited salesperson at your door or via telephone.
- Be wary of unsolicited offers via telephone or door-to-door.
- Don’t feel pressured - You do not need to invite a salesperson into your home or accept an unsolicited phone call if you are not comfortable doing so.
- Know who you’re dealing with - If you decide to speak with a solicitor, be sure to get as much information about the company as you can. Research the company and/or product online or visit the office in person prior to making a purchase.
- Be aware of sharing personal information - Do not share personal or financial information over the phone or to a door-to-door salesperson.
- Compare value - Take time to review and compare the value of the product or service.
- Before agreeing to a contract, be sure you understand it - Whether you’re dealing with a door-to-door salesperson, telemarketer or email solicitation, don’t rush into a decision. Know key terms and conditions of the contract – the price offered, exit conditions and renewal options are all important elements. Read the fine print.
- The final choice is yours - Do not rush or feel pressured to make a decision.
- Keep a paper trail - Keep copies of all your correspondence.
For more information, including product offerings please be sure to talk to us first!
Call us at 905-825-4458 or email at email@example.com.
For service assistance and issues management, or for more information on upgrading or replacing your water heater, call us at 905-825-4458 or at 888-668-8117 (toll free) or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Rental Water Heater Rates
See our current rates.
Terms and Conditions
Here’s our contract information.
Getting Ready For Your Installation
The information you need to get ready for your new water heater.
Find out More
Read our Water Heater Fact Sheet